We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join IDT’s growing engineering. In this role you will be helping your team build and deploy their code better and faster. Help transition the team to a more agile mindset using industry standards.
As a member of our team you will:
- Work directly with the global Infrastructure team and local engineers.
- Be a part of scrum team.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Manage CI and CD tools with team.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company.
We would like to see:
- Good Jenkins experience, managing and writing pipelines.
- Experience with various AWS services.
- Containers - Docker specifically.
- Experience with Terraform/CloudFormations (strongly preferred).
- Experience managing artifacts (Artifactory) (advantage).
- Good understanding of the Linux and Windows operating system.
- Great interpersonal skills, communication and a team player.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree or equivalent experience.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Competitive salary
- Free regular English lessons in the office
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”)
- Regular team building and experience sharing events
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance, sports activities reimbursement
- Extra perks: relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (birthdays, marriages, child births etc.)